Friday, November 14, 2008

15 Things I'm Not Afraid to Admit

I've been tagged by Sis. Jewel to do one of these nifty little memes, so here goes . . .

I'm not afraid to admit . . .

1. that I want to get married and have kids (preferably while Barack Obama's president, and a second term is not guaranteed, so, Mr. Wonderful, get on the ball!).

2. that I have songs downloaded from the first High School Musical on my iPod.

3. that I bring my Curious George doll on trips with me. He's like my traveling companion.

4. that I floss my teeth every day. I'm obsessed with flossing. When I run out of dental floss, I go mad.

5. that I make to-do lists and get profound satisfaction from crossing things off of it. In fact, if I finish a task that I forgot to put on my to-do list, I'll write it down so that I can then cross it off.

6. that I think Barack Obama and his newly-appointed chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are both kinda hot.

7. that I often say "Blast!" with slightly raised fist if something doesn't go my way.

8. that I'm a borderline pyromaniac. I get a gleam in my eye every time I light my scented candles.

9. that when I was little, I hated Shaggy from Scooby Doo. He was SO annoying with his whiny voice and cowardly demeanor. He was also extremely greedy and useless and never helped to solve the crime. He just got in the way. And he was never funny either.

10. that I don't know how to drive a stick shift.

11. that I'm a sucker for intriguing accents.

12. that I laugh when people trip.

13. that my current ringtone is "Unwritten" by Natasha Beddingfield.

14. that I like using big words.

15. that I have a weakness for the underdog.

2 comments:

Jewel said...

I am a flosser, too, Chantell. I just don't feel like I've really finished brushing until I floss!
AND I am finding that I really should get in the habit of making to-do lists, especially at my age! It would make my life so much easier..*feeble grin*
AND...I used to be somewhat of a pyromaniac when I was little..under 7 years of age...I loved to play with fire and matches and set the hillside behind our house on fire! It was awful! The fire department came...it was awful. I NEVER played with matches again! *smile*
Thanks for doing the meme!!

Mary Frances said...

I laugh when people trip too!!! I don't think Obama's hot but he has a cousin who is!!! LOL Thats from a Mcain voter!!! =)