Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Banquet 2007

What can I say? Corny entertainment, fair to middlin' food, but good times! It's one of the few times I can un-self-consciously wear glittery stuff. We did a skit (didn't get pictures, boo) and I had a part where I wore my graduation robe and did a black preacher's version of "Mary Had a Little Lamb." When I threw in "y'all don't hear me" everyone lost it. lol. Here are a few pics:


Mom, Auntie, Dad and me


Auntie, Dad and me


Rachel and me

Me

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look sparkaliciously fahbulous.

Don't you love that part of blogging, that you can make up new words as you go?

Merry Christmas!

chantell said...

Why, thank you! (Yes, I do love that part of blogging, too.)

Feliz Navidad!

Jewel said...

You look absolutely mahvalous, dahling Chantell! *grin* You do look lovely! Joyeux Noel! Oui! Oui!

chantell said...

Awww, gracias, Sis. Jewel! Joyeaux Noel to you too! (Which reminds me . . . I need to brush up on my French. When I go to Spain this summer, we're taking a side trip to Paris!)

goodstewards.wordpress.com said...

Especially beautiful. Love the sparkle and glitter :)
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

chantell said...

Gracias! Hope your Christmas was wonderful too! :-)

Doofus said...

Chantell,

I didn't catch this blog before. Absolutely stunning family. If the potential energy in those smiles alone could be harnessed, oil would be an oh-so-yesterday way to power stuff . . .

-R

chantell said...

Gasp! You've ferreted out my deepest, darkest secret! :-)

Thanks for the compliments, Ron. I inherited those large, chiclet teeth from my pops and I used to be very self-conscious about my smile, but hey, it runs in the family, might as well let it shine!