That's what I'd been asking myself for the past couple of days of my apartment.I hate bad smells. (I mean, who likes them?) And I despise it when I cannot find the source to eradicate them. I finally realized that it was a container of broccoli, cauliflower and carrots gone bad in my refrigerator. I mean, it was wretched. It was not just a garbagey, nasty smell, it was kind of tangy, too. Like an incredibly foul tang. How did something so healthy turn into something so God awful? Neglect and procrastination. I kept telling myself I was going to eat it one day, but never did. Now I never will. Thank goodness this is just broccoli, cauliflower and carrots we're dealing with here.
I have an array of scented candles that I've never burned in my apartment. But I've recently bought a gignormous box of matches. There's something about about striking a match and watching things burn that is so attractive to me. I may be a borderline pyromaniac. So, I used eradicating the tangy smell of rotten veggies as an excuse to light every single scented candle I own. Ah! Now my apartment smells divine. If not suffocatingly sweet.
2 comments:
Maybe it's your garbage disposal not disposing properly? Mine is my enemy right now. I can see WHOLE GREEN BEANS in the bottom of it. Nasty.
aargh i hate bad smells. right now my car smells wierd, like something wet and growing. i'm not sure what to do about it. i'm hoping it just goes away.....
Post a Comment