Tonight was the debut of the first ever Spanish class sponsored by my church and taught by yours truly! I had almost 20 people show. The lesson tonight was on the sounds of the Spanish language. We had a ball rolling our 'r's and what not. Afterward, people told me that they enjoyed it; I enjoyed teaching it. So, I will have to say that it was a success. This will be a weekly deal, so maybe even more will come as the class progresses. Who knows what God is going to do? I just have a good feeling about it.On a completely different note, I'm being sucked into the lure of Sudoku. See, I'm not usually one to follow the current crazes. I never read The DaVinci Code because it was like this craze and everyone was reading it. I'll probably read it sometime soon, now that the buzz has pretty much died down now. I just hate doing what everyone else is doing at the time. I never got into those cut-off jackets either. See, I don't even know what they're called. You know, those jackets (usually denim) that are like all the rage that have half of the back cut off? Never got into that. So, imagine my surprise when Sudoku made its entrance in my life. I just decided to try it, just once wouldn't hurt, right? But, oh, I'm starting to get hooked. The rules are so simple, but the logic it takes to solve them is almost . . . intoxicating. Ooh.
3 comments:
I love Soduku. Have you gone to this website -- www.soduku.org There's tones of games you can play online!
I'm glad your class went well. Love you guh.
It's funny !
I have found the Da Vinci Code very annoying ... like all people I have read it and the beginning was OK but the end ....
The Sudoku is very interesting because it's very easy : no process, not really math, only simple logical things.
This is another sudoku website with colours very easy to use : Play Sudoku
Also, how to play ?
A short animation : The rule of sudoku
Have a nice game !
Bye
Post a Comment